Angie Debo Papers
Scope and Contents
- 1890 - 1987
- Debo, Angie, 1890-1988. (Writer of accompanying material, Person)
Conditions Governing Access
Conditions Governing Use
The researcher assumes full responsibility for conforming with the laws of copyright. Whenever possible, Oklahoma State University Archives will provide information about copyright owners and related information. Securing permission to publish or use material is the responsibility of the researcher. Note that unless specifically transferred to Oklahoma State University Libraries, any applicable copyrights may be held by another individual or entity. Copyright for material published by Oklahoma Agricultural and Mechanical College/Oklahoma State University is held by the Board of Regents for the Oklahoma Agricultural and Mechanical Colleges. All rights reserved.
Further information about copyright policy can be obtained by contacting Oklahoma State University Archives by email at email@example.com or by phone at 405-744-6311.
Finding aid © 2016 Board of Regents for the Oklahoma Agricultural and Mechanical Colleges. All rights reserved.
92.25 Linear feet (59 records cartons, 3 document boxes, 13 oversized boxes, 10 map folders [all in storage]; 85 reels of microfilm [in the Microform and Media Room]; 593 books and furniture [in the Angie Debo Room])
Language of Materials
Location of materials formerly in the Angie Debo Room
Updated by: Kay Bost, January 2010; Sarah Coates, May 2014
- Apache Tribe of Oklahoma.
- Choctaw Indian -- Government relations.
- Choctaw Indians.
- Creek Indians -- Goverment relations.
- Five Civilized Tribes -- Government relations.
- Frontier and pioneer life -- History.
- Frontier and pioneer life -- Oklahoma.
- Geronimo (Okla.)
- Indians of North America -- History.
- Indians of North America -- Indian Territory.
- Indians of North America -- Southern States.
- Women historians -- Oklahoma -- Interviews.
- Angie Debo Papers Collection Number 1988-013
- Heather M. Lloyd, assisted by David M. Moore
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script